Responding to the demand for complete customisation, self-expression and low-commitment hair colour, Schwarzkopf Professional is excited to introduce the launch of the new colour CHROMA ID.
CHROMA ID is Schwarzkopf Professional’s first 100% customisable, semi-permanent mix and tone colour system with integrated Bonding Technology for intense care. For an infinite array of colour options, without damaging the hair, CHROMA ID offers a complete colour line that expresses the true identity of each and every individual client – from the most natural cool blonde to striking, bold pink!
Dare to colour with CHROMA ID and express every shade of your clients’ personality!
CHROMA ID: True Colour Identity
For unlimited shade combinations with maximum customisation potential, the 100% intermixable portfolio includes the following products, lasting up to 15 washes:
- 6 Intense Bonding Colour Masks: for bold and expressive colours, the customisation of Bonding Colour Masks or the creation of pastel tones when intermixed with the Clear Bonding Mask.
- 13 Bonding Colour Masks: for low-commitment colour services such as the enhancement or refreshment of dull mid-lengths and ends or the longevity enhancement of IGORA ROYAL or VIBRANCE shades.
- 6 at home Bonding Colour Masks: to help salon clients maintain or refresh their colour vibrancy at home.
- 1 at home Clear Bonding Mask: to reduce the intensity of Bonding Colour Masks or to create pastel tones.
CHROMA ID: Dare to Colour with No Damage
Schwarzkopf Professional understand that colour is personal, however even those who are willing to pre-lighten their hair for bold, expressive looks are still concerned about damage, as well as colour longevity. With the integrated Bonding and Low Salt Technology, combined with deeply caring formulas, CHROMA ID enables hairdressers to colour their clients’ hair whilst maintaining, and even improving overall hair quality:
- Bonding Technology enforces the structural bonds within the hair shaft for stronger hair with less breakage.
- Low Salt Technology reduces the pigment penetration barrier, maximising the availability of colour pigments entering the hair, for a better colour deposition.
- Keratin and Panthenol provides extra care and outer cuticle sealing for improved hair quality.
CHROMA ID: Endless Shades and Services
CHROMA ID's wide range of colour masks enable hairdressers to offer services that truly meet the needs of every individual colour client:
- Neutralisation: Cool toning with anti-yellow effects on light blonde, silver or white bases or anti-orange effects on dark blonde bases.
- Pastel Services: Unlimited creation of pastel hues by mixing any CHROMA ID Bonding Colour Mask with the Clear Bonding Mask.
- Colour Refresh: Wide array of direct application options or customised colour refresh services for truly customised colours.
- Bold Services: Unlimited bright, intense and creative colours.
Designed for colour refreshment at home, clients can also preserve their flawless hair colour in-between salon visits thanks to the matching Bonding Colour Masks.
CHROMA ID: Digital Support and Inspiration
For the first time ever, Schwarzkopf Professional have integrated Augmented Reality functionality into the House of Color app, powered by CHROMA ID. This means that hairdressers can excite their clients, whilst also managing expectations, as they virtually 'try on' personalised colours as part of the consultation experience. A series of nine exciting looks, with detailed step-by-step content has also been created for limitless colour inspiration. Plus, from March, Schwarzkopf Professional’s Essential Looks Collection will feature the trend, #CAMOUFLAGING, which will showcase a seasonal palette of pastel colour melts, created with CHROMA ID – perfect for spring/summer 2020.
Visit www.schwarzkopfpro.com where detailed information on CHROMA ID products, looks and in-salon services are available and keep up with the exciting world of CHROMA ID by following Schwarzkopf Professional’s social media channels (@schwarzkopfprouk) and discover complete colour customisation via the #CHROMAID hashtag.